in keeping with the theme of my previous post, I am “tagging myself” on this “eight things” meme that was on this blog . . . I guess I really wanted someone to tag me, and since this blogger (whose blog I read regularly) said that he didn’t have anybody else to tag, I took the opportunity to sort of “invite myself” (yes, I was THAT kid in school!) . . . now I will be able to tag eight others, most of whom will be people who don’t really know me either . . .
eight random things about me:
1) I really, really, REALLY hate to write in blue ink. I am better now than I was, but in the past, I have been known to go to some pretty drastic lengths to avoid having to write in blue ink. It’s a huge phobia of mine.
2) The longest I have ever been at one job has been five years. Some people think that’s a bad thing; I am not sure what to think.
5) I can sleep through a blaring alarm for over an hour. I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep, but once I’m out, I am OUT. I have come close to losing several jobs because of this.
6) and speaking of that . . . I’ve never been fired from a job, although I’ve left two or three because I knew I was headed in that direction, not immediately, but still . . . )
7) I own more than thirty refrigerator magnets with my name on them.
8 ) My student loan debt is almost equal to what I owe on my house.