[disclaimer: I took nyquil 30 minutes ago. read this post with that in mind!]
I still haven’t come up with a good one for this–it seems like it might be a lifetime endeavor (there’s a book coming out and everything).
I thought about “Jesus loves me, this I know.” but I suspect that one’s taken already. So right now I’m hovering somewhere around “Fat, and I’m okay with it.” (kind of limited, though) or maybe, “Can I please have a nap?” (accurate, but not very flattering).
Hmm. I’ve still got to work on it. I love the challenge, though!
I am going to tag some people I expect to be creative with this:
The rules are:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog, including an illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links.
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!