1) I can write fairly well. In particular, I think my niche is feature writing. I am happy about the advent of the blog, because I think it’s a genre that fits my particular style quite well, and I’m happy that blogging gives me a reason to want to write with a fair degree of frequency.
2) I am a really good shopper. This may sound trite, but it’s harder than it seems, apparently. I know where and how to find almost anything, and I’m really good at remembering where to get stuff, or figuring out where to find something. If I ever do anything resembling a business, it will be a personal shopper business. But I’m not one who really wants to deal with the hassle of working for myself. (I’m kind of a crappy employer, or at least, I’m guessing I would be.)
3) I am a “good” friend in the sense that I am good at pursuing contact and keeping up with people. I don’t know if I am really a good friend in the more general sense, but let’s say that I’m good at being a PERSISTENT friend.
4) I am good with kids. Not the most talented or experienced diaper-changer that ever lived, but I think kids tend to like me and enjoy being around me. The feeling is definitely mutual!
5) This is a hard one. I was going to go to the default of saying, “I’m good at being an administrator”–keeping things organized, planning things for people, etc.–but I am torn between listing that and listing something about being good at getting people riled up about a cause. I’ll leave it to you to decide if these are two sides of the same coin . . .